The Dutchman is an AI-controlled Boss that was added on October 5th, 2016. It appears as a large green ghost skinned ship, with four cannons per side and three Swivel Cannons on the deck. It appears to be slightly transparent, as seen in the photo on the right. It protects the middle of the map and cannot pursue players outside of it. It has large hull strength and a power level of 75 but a weak repairing factor. Its side cannons are very powerful, but its swivel cannons are much weaker. It moves at the same speed as most max level players, which means low-level ships with enough points in movement speed can escape it without too many problems. It drops 2,500 Doblons and score when killed. This is a (supposedly) historical and legendary ship, unlike the SS Doblons. This ship uses the ghostly skin, which is translucent.
- It was the second Boss added in the game.
- It has the second fastest movement speed of all bosses, the other is MG Masterov.
- It used to have 5 Side Cannons, but now it has 4 Side Cannons.
- Some people call it Flying Dutchman and others just call it Dutchman.
- Some people use the Ghostly skin and name themselves Dutchman to trick other players, Chances are that they might look like the Dutchman
|Black Pearl · Dutchman · MS Chocolate · SS Doblons · Santa Maria ·The King · MG Masterov · IX Plode · Queen Anne|