The Santa Maria is an AI-controlled boss that was added on October 12th, 2016. It is much harder to defeat than the other bosses, and therefore, it gives a better reward ($100,000). This is a historical ship (Based off the many ships with this mighty name), unlike the SS Doblons.
The Santa Maria is a gigantic ship that uses the Hazard Skin. It has three side cannons at the left and at the right of it. Also, it has three big cannons at the top of it and a battering ram. It is also very slow, so that you can outrun it easily.
The side cannons are extremely powerful, about as much as the Big Cannons. it protects the middle of the map and can't pursue players outside of it. It has a very high hull strength, a large power level (90) but it has a weak repairing factor.
- The Santa Maria's cannons are the strongest weapons in the game.
- The Santa Maria's size was reduced on October 15th.
- The Developer buffed it slightly at v5.7 for no reason at all.
- It has the least amount of side cannons, along with MS Chocolate and the removed Atlantis.
- The Santa Maria is the only boss that has the strongest weapons.
- It used to have a power level of 10, but was decreased to 90.
|Black Pearl · Dutchman · MS Chocolate · SS Doblons · Santa Maria ·The King · MG Masterov · IX Plode · Queen Anne|